2 units left!
1 unit left!
1 unit left!
You'll find our facility in an easily accessible location right off I-90 and just south of Buffalo, NY. We're situated at 4344 Milestrip Rd at Exit 56 behind the Econo Lodge, and near BJ's Gas and The Original Warehouse. Wherever you live in the Buffalo area, you'll find that we're easy to find and offer all the storage features you need for your next project. Come see what we have to offer!
A Superior Self Storage Experience in Buffalo, NY
From our high-quality storage units to our friendly staff, Buffalo South Storage offers superior self storage to residents, businesses, and students of the Buffalo area. Our units are drive-up accessible to make moving in easy, and you can even move in anytime of the day or night because we offer 24 hour access to your unit.
Our facility also offers parking spaces that are spacious enough for even the largest of vehicles, so your RV and boat storage problems will be a thing of the past. We know your belongings are important to you, and you are important to us, so we've equipped our facility with security features like our keypad access feature at our computerized gate to ensure that only our renters can access our property. Come visit us and let us solve your storage problems!
From Buffalo, NY:
- Take Rt 5 (The Skyway) out of the city
- Take the exit for 179 E (Milestrip Rd)
- At the circle take the 3rd exit to 179 E (Milestrip Rd)
- Take left into the Econo Lodge, the Buffalo South Self Storage office is serviced by the Econo Lodge front desk.
From West Seneca, NY:
- Head south on Union Rd
- Turn right on Milestrip Road.
- Keep going straight on Milestrip Road, until you pass McKinley Pkwy.
- Go over the bridge of the I-90, and Econo Lodge/ Buffalo South Storage is on the right hand side.
From Lackawanna, NY:
- Head south on South Park Ave
- Keep going straight on South Park Ave, until you get to Milestrip Road.
- Turn left at light onto Milestrip Road
- Go through the next light at the Interstate exit.
- Econo Lodge/Buffalo South Storage will be on your left hand side.
Check Out What Our Customers Are Saying
Mike on 07/18/2021Not accommodating to potential new renters. Their hours to be able to rent are very limited, and you have to be able to meet them before 3:30pm, so if you have to work, you would have to take time off just to rent a unit. They are not open on sat or sun to be able to do business with. All other rental places are at least open on Saturdays or have later hours every day of the week to be able to meet with the manager to rent a unit. Would not recommend this facility to anyone.